Random thoughts

I'm tired, grumpy and can't seem to stay focused on anything. Here are some of the random thoughts that are preventing me from getting anything done.
  • Is summer really over already? I'm not even going to pretend I'm excited for the fall. (Also, I love this picture.)
  • It annoys me when companies don't stick to their specialties. Really, who is buying lattes from McDonald's?
  • I wish shopping centers had slides instead of escalators. Fun and efficient.
  • Seriously considering getting a long board.
  • So far in my lifetime, two pigeons have flown right into my head. Turns out my fear of them isn't entirely irrational.
  • Thank you, Pandora, for introducing me to Kate Nash. I'm obsessed with Merry Happy and Nicest Thing.
  • A cheap, all-inclusive vacation to a tropical beach is a must this year. I think getting my passport might be the next item crossed off my to-do list.
  • Lately everything I've been buying is hot pink. When did I become so girly?
  • Thank GOD Moo is no longer working in the projects of inner city Hartford. I'm no longer on the verge of having a heart attack every day.

Comments

Manda said…
i hear ya on that i'm glad i'm no longer walking in the projects of hartford either. i can't believe i was just going to keep going and have that no affect me. i miss the summertime. i feel like we haven't even had a summer with all the crummy weather and all the bad news we were hit with. i'm sooo glad you are finally get a passport. NICE!!!! i enjoyed reading this blog i love it when they're random like how you said we should be going down slides instead of escalators that's a great idea and the fact that McDonnel's is now making lattes when did that start? i'm sooo glad you have finally added another entry on your blog.

Popular Posts