Random, fun facts about Jen

Whether you know me or not, I bet you didn't know these things about me.
  • I just might be the best hula hooper you ever met.
  • I'm a sucker for memoirs.
  • I scratch my nose when I'm trying not to cry.
  • I think you're never too old to enjoy the swings.
  • I'm irrationally terrified of squirrels, pigeons and geese.
  • I talk to my dog as if she was a person.
  • I'm a little bit in love with JJ Grey.
  • I think cheese and kielbasa are the two greatest foods ever created.
  • I can relate practically every real-life situation to a Seinfeld episode.
  • When I was little, I wanted to be a housekeeper when I grew up because it was the only profession I could think of that didn't require a college education. (At that age, the idea of moving out of my house and going away to school was unthinkable.)
  • I don't understand people's infatuation with cars. I am completely uninterested.
  • I think Anderson Cooper is dreamy.
  • I prefer my trips, vacations and adventures to be completely spontaneous.
  • I like to wear heels - no matter how much I tower over everyone.
  • I don't like to be called Jennifer.
  • When I smell fresh cut grass, I want to eat flavor ice and run through the sprinkler until my tongue is purple and my feet are green.
  • I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I do believe in bucket lists.
  • I want to have my very own peach and apple trees one day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think this journal helps me understand some of your likes and dislikes considering i didn't know a couple like you don't like to be called jennifer and your irrational fear of squirrels, geese and pigeons. i enjoying reading your thoughts and opinions about life keep the blog coming.

Popular Posts