- Is summer really over already? I'm not even going to pretend I'm excited for the fall. (Also, I love this picture.)
- It annoys me when companies don't stick to their specialties. Really, who is buying lattes from McDonald's?
- I wish shopping centers had slides instead of escalators. Fun and efficient.
- Seriously considering getting a long board.
- So far in my lifetime, two pigeons have flown right into my head. Turns out my fear of them isn't entirely irrational.
- Thank you, Pandora, for introducing me to Kate Nash. I'm obsessed with Merry Happy and Nicest Thing.
- A cheap, all-inclusive vacation to a tropical beach is a must this year. I think getting my passport might be the next item crossed off my to-do list.
- Lately everything I've been buying is hot pink. When did I become so girly?
- Thank GOD Moo is no longer working in the projects of inner city Hartford. I'm no longer on the verge of having a heart attack every day.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I'm tired, grumpy and can't seem to stay focused on anything. Here are some of the random thoughts that are preventing me from getting anything done.