- My loud, silly and caring family that's always honest and supportive
- Great friends who never let me down
- That I'm healthy and able to participate in the things I enjoy
- That I'm living closer to the people I care about most
- That I was able to take time off and enjoy my first Thanksgiving in FOR-EV-ER
- That the holiday season has finally arrived.
- And of course, pumpkin pie!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd make a list of the things I'm thankful for this year. Better late than never, I guess.
Posted by Jen Woods at 9:13 PM