#23


I've been (majorly) slacking with blog posts, but I'm still checking things off my lists and making plans to cross off several more things later this month. (Super excited to fly my first kite!)

After being appointed the new plant girl at work, the spath vines are taking over the office. They're getting caught in the filing cabinets and spilling over into people's cubes. So, I chopped off a little sprig and put it an empty tea bottle. In just a few days, new roots started growing, and #23 is DONE!

Comments

mandamoo86 said…
what kind of plant do you have in your office? that's cool you have one. you need to start blogging again speaking of which i have to do the same haha. can't wait for the cape. we'll have plenty to check off on your things to do list when we go. 3 more days!!!!!!!

Popular Posts