Writing is hard

Lately, I've been sucking at coming up with interesting things to write about (hence the shameless picture of my bum below).

Even my journal is slow to fill up these days. I'm not really sure what the deal is. Just when I think I may have something to say, my mind starts wandering all over the place. Like right now, I can't believe Jay-Z got a TWO-page Rolling Stone cover with absolutely no teasers. It's just a bad-ass closeup with the words, "King of America Jay-Z." I mean, I guess he's pretty awesome, but that's just unprecedented. He must be like, "I'm the shit."Also, I would like to have Beyonce's butt. I should do some squats before I go to bed.

Thanks to my lack of focus, there are 19 half-written posts sitting offline, and I just can't seem to commit to any of them. Hopefully it's just a phase because I have to write like a million and three 35 more posts to meet my goal. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about running out of pens anytime soon.

Comments

Amanda said…
writing is hard and i hate to write in journals. i know you've always written journals by hand but i love this blogging system. no handwriting issues, there's spell check and best of all people can give you feedback on what you write and most of the time it's positive. keep up the journal writing. i love to read what you've written. i need to get more on top of it. i need some more embarrassing moments to happen to me. i can't wait to read your next journal entry!!!!! :)
Jen Woods said…
Thanks, Moo. I can't believe you don't have a funny story from this afternoon. Anxiously awaiting your next post :)

Popular Posts