#2

Don't worry imaginary readers, I haven't given up on blogging. I've just been having a hard time balancing my busy schedule, which by the way, has involved several things on last year's and this year's to-do lists.

Last weekend, I FINALLY went to the new House of Blues Boston and crossed #2 off my list. Some friends came up to see the Irish rock band the Saw Doctors, and although it's not normally my type of music, the show was awesome.

Because I love lists, here's a recap of a most amazing night with some of the best people I know.
  • Burgers and beer in the sunshine.
  • Faux denim leggings. (I refuse to call them jeggings.)
  • Blueberry and habanero beers (both kind of gross, but worth trying, I guess).
  • Drunken singing and jigging with strangers.
  • Seven rings of Guinness.
  • Hilarious entertainment from excited-drunk-boy on the second floor.
  • Late-night sausage. (That's what she said.)
  • Bowling a solid 74 (and I didn't even come in last place).
  • Dancing the rest of the night away.
  • Calf raises (yum).

Comments

Amanda said…
glad you had an awesome time with stacey, matt and kurt. we're gonna have an awesome time on friday when we see dave matthews. i don't know if you knew this he'll be on a break next year and coming back in 2012. i'm living it up during the last concert since he won't be performing next year. total bummer.

Popular Posts