12 days and counting

Once is starts getting cold, I start getting grumpy (not to mention mopey, sleepy and hungry all the time). But at least now I still have the holidays to keep me distracted from the bone-chilling temperature and lack of sunshine in my life these days.

That's why I've decided to do at least one festive thing every day from now until Christmas. And to help me remember, I'm going to blog about it each day.

Today, I started making Christmas cards. Armed with sheets of card stock, rubber cement, ribbon, stickers and tons of leftover scraps from presents I've opened over the years (for some reason I love to save this stuff), I was more than prepared to make masterpieces for the masses. So far, I've accomplished one beautifully festive card, and I'm feeling better already.

Comments

Popular Posts