Good friends, Good food, Good times

I know it's been a while since my last entry, but I've been a very busy lady lately - and this weekend was no exception. It was filled with so much fun that I really could have used an extra day off just to rest. During my fabulous two days off, I found out that:

  • Moo is "sassy," very similar to her dad and a really good swimmer.
  • Loaded coronas are quite fantastic.
  • Watermelon + tequila + blender = not a good idea (even after the third try).
  • Ice cream cake is the perfect 4 a.m. snack before bed.
  • Apparently, I can't lift 170 pounds right up over my head.
  • Fresh melon and prosciutto might beat grilled pineapple in the race for ultimate summer food.
  • We really need to invest in a karaoke machine before festivus.
  • I am in desperate need of a tan.
  • The Life and Times of Thunderbolt Kid has made my list of favorite books.
  • Rachel is one of the few people I can sleep nose-to-nose with.
  • Zoe is more interested in TV than her human companions.
  • Jeremy is well read...very well read. That's right. I was just as shocked as you.
  • The summer is almost over, and I still have a lot of things on my bucket list.

Comments

Manda said…
you make me laugh. i still don't quite see that i'm sassy and i don't really think dad is either but hey some people's opinions are different from others. i had an awesome weekend with you. i hope to see you again really soon and the festivis this winter should be awesome i am already looking forward to that event.
Anonymous said…
yes maANDA IS VERY SASSSY

Popular Posts