Wishful thinking

I would not describe myself as superstitious. I don't knock on wood or avoid black cats to prevent bad luck. I don't carry around a rabbit's foot or feel nervous on Friday the 13th. And yet I've never passed up the opportunity to wish upon a shooting star. I've only seen a handful my entire life, which makes them extra special in my eyes. And for the first time in years, I caught a glimpse of one the other night. Without hesitation, I immediately closed my eyes and made a wish -- because you're never too old to hope for the impossible.

Comments

Manda said…
hey jen-i can never tell if i'm wishing upon a shooting star or a plane going by in the air so i never both to make a wish. i know for me friday the 13th is the luckiest day for me. i don't know why but good things happen to me on supposedly unlucky days.

Popular Posts